Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 3 - Good Morning!

I finally got to visit with A.J. alone. What a difference that made in his behavior! I will post more about the visit later in the evening (mid-afternoon for all of you back home).

In the meantime here are some pics. Yes, I know they are all "soft". He figured out really quickly that he could see himself on the iPhone and from then on he tried to grab it everytime I took it out, so I had to move quick! For some reason I can't get the first two photos to rotate correctly even though they are the correct orientation in the file. Sorry! (Eric - if you know how to fix it, please log in and edit the post. Thanks!)






I wish I could have recorded his giggle for you. He has one of those giggles where you think the poor kid is going to fall over because they laugh so hard. :-) And I didn't realize how bad his haircut is until I saw these pictures. Poor kid! LOL


 Check back later for more!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to read that you're finally there visiting your little guy! He's just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at those big beautiful brown eyes! Such a cutie! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete